Auction Terms & Conditions **STRICT SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES RELATIVE TO PREVIEWS & REMOVAL WILL BE ADHERED TO**
1. All registration and bidding activity will take place remotely; no onsite bidding at the White Farm. Neither St. Jean Auctioneers nor the sellers are responsible in the event of loss of internet signal or connectivity issues by either side.
2. PREVIEW: Once registered for the auction, bidders will be able to schedule an appointment to preview the auction items. No one under the age of 18 may participate in the auction.
3. BUYER'S PREMIUM: 8% Buyer's Premium applied to all items.
4. PAYMENT: Payment must be made in full by Saturday, October 24, 2020, by cash, approved check, Visa or MasterCard with a 3% convenience fee, before removal of items. Payments can be made at the White Farm, 144 Clinton Street, Concord, NH by appointment beginning Friday, October 23, 2020 at 8:00AM or by making alternative arrangements with the Auctioneer. Auctioneer at his discretion may accept or reject any form of payment.
5. All sales are "AS IS, WHERE IS" and subject to error, omission, deletion, and addition. No warranty either expressed or implied is made by seller or auctioneer regarding condition, quality, purpose, or any other matter.
6. REMOVAL: Removal will take place by appointment only during the following dates & times: Fri. & Sat, Oct. 23 & 24 from 8am - 3pm & Sun. Oct 25 from 8:00am - Noon. Removal of all items shall be at risk, peril, expense, and liability of buyer.
7. TEMPORARY PLATES: The State of New Hampshire DMV will have a representative at the White Farm on Friday & Saturday October 23 & 24 from 9:00am - 1:00pm for the purpose of selling temporary plates to successful bidders (excluding Massachusetts residents). The cost of these temporary plates is $10.00 (cash or check only).
8. Title to any item remaining after Monday, October 26, 2020 at 3:00pm shall revert to the State of New Hampshire, and said item may be resold at private sale as soon as possible thereafter.
9. Auctioneer acts as agent for the State of New Hampshire. By participation in this auction, buyer acknowledges that neither the Auctioneer nor the State of New Hampshire has any liability for personal injury or other damage suffered by Buyer in connection with this sale.
10. Seller & Auctioneer have no duty to Bidders to preserve, protect, maintain, or safe keep any property purchased at the sale. All risk of loss or damage passes to successful bidder at fall of the gavel.
11. Bidder acknowledges that a returned check fee of $30.00 shall be due and payable to Auctioneer prior to delivery of the goods if any checks are returned due to insufficient funds.
12. There will be a $25.00 charge for lost or broken keys during the vehicle auction preview.
13. There will be a $50.00 charge for requests to provide duplicate or corrected title/registration transfers.
14. Individuals purchasing motor vehicles must be present with positive identification for the vehicle document assignments. Commercial buyers must provide business stationary which reflects the business name and address under which the vehicle transfer documents will be assigned. Upon request, St. Jean Auctioneers will provide a motor vehicle bill of sale to out-of-state bidders.
15. Individuals paying by cash, cashier's check, money order, bank draft, or traveler's check in excess of $10,000 will be required to file IRS Form 8300 with Auctioneer.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms